PAPER-I (Answers must be written in Hindi)
Section-A 1. History of Hindi Language and Nagari Lipi.
I. Grammatical and applied forms of Apbhransh, Awahatta & Arambhik Hindi.
II. Development of Braj and Awadhi as literary language during medieval period.
III. Early form of Khari-boli in Siddha-Nath Sahitya, Khusero, Sant Sahitaya, Rahim etc. and Dakhni Hindi.
IV. Development of Khari-boli and Nagari Lipi during 19th Century.
V. Standardisation of Hindi Bhasha & Nagari Lipi.
VI. Development of Hindi as national Language during freedom movement.
VII. The development of Hindi as a National Language of Union of India.
VIII. Scientific & Technical development of Hindi Language.
IX. Prominent dialects of Hindi and their inter- relationship.
X. Salient features of Nagari Lipi and the efforts for its reform & Standard form of Hindi.
XI. Grammatical structure of Standard Hindi.
Section-B 2. History of Hindi Literature.
I. The relevance and importance of Hindi literature and tradition of writing History of Hindi Literature.
II. Literary trends of the following four periods of history of Hindi Literature.
A. Adikal-Sidh, Nath and Raso Sahitya. Prominent poets-Chandvardai, Khusaro, Hemchandra, Vidyapati. B. Bhaktikal-Sant Kavyadhara, Sufi Kavyadhara, Krishna Bhaktidhara and Ram Bhaktidhara. Prominent Poets-Kabir, Jayasi, Sur & Tulsi.
C. Ritikal-Ritikavya, Ritibaddhakavya & Riti Mukta Kavya. Prominent Poets-Keshav, Bihari, Padmakar and Ghananand.
D. Adhunik Kal
a. Renaissance, the development of Prose, Bharatendu Mandal.
b. Prominent Writers : Bharatendu, Bal Krishna Bhatt & Pratap Narain Mishra.
c. Prominent trends of modern Hindi Poetry : Chhayavad, Pragativad, Proyogvad, Nai Kavita, Navgeet and Contemporary poetry and Janvadi Kavita. Prominent Poets : Maithili Sharan Gupta, Prasad, Nirala, Mahadevi, Dinkar, Agyeya, Muktibodh, Nagarjun.
III. Katha Sahitya
A. Upanyas & Realism
B. The origin and development of Hindi Novels.
C. Prominent Novelists : Premchand, Jainendra, Yashpal, Renu and Bhism Sahani.
D. The origin and development of Hindi short story.
E. Prominent short Story Writers : Premchand, Prasad, Agyeya, Mohan Rakesh & Krishna Shobti.
IV. Drama & Theatre
A. The origin & Development of Hindi Drama.
B. Prominent Dramatists : Bharatendu, Prasad, Jagdish Chandra Mathur, Ram Kumar Verma, Mohan Rakesh.
C. The development of Hindi Theatre.
A. The origin and development of Hindi criticism : Saiddhantik, Vyavharik, Pragativadi, Manovishleshanvadi & Nai Alochana.
B. Prominent critics : Ramchandra Shukla, Hajari Prasad Dwivedi, Ram Vilas Sharma & Nagendra.
VI. The other forms of Hindi prose-Lalit Nibandh, Rekhachitra, Sansmaran, Yatravrittant.
PAPER-II (Answers must be written in Hindi)
This paper will require first hand reading of prescribed texts and will test the critical ability of the candidates.
1. Kabir : Kabir Granthawali, Ed, Shyam Sundar Das (First hundred Sakhis.)
2. Surdas : Bhramar Gitsar, Ed. Ramchandra Shukla (First hundred Padas)
3. Tulsidas : Ramchrit Manas (Sundar Kand) Kavitawali (Uttar Kand).
4. Jayasi : Padmawat Ed. Shyam Sundar Das (Sinhal Dwip Khand & Nagmativiyog Khand)
5. Bihari : Bihari Ratnakar Ed. Jagnnath Prasad Ratnakar (First 100 Dohas)
6. Maithili : Bharat Bharati Sharan Gupta
7. Prasad : Kamayani (Chinta and Sharddha Sarg)
8. Nirala : Rag-Virag, Ed. Ram Vilas Sharma (Ram Ki Shakti Puja & Kukurmutta).
9. Dinkar : Kurushetra
10. Agyeya : Angan Ke Par Dwar (Asadhya Vina)
11. Muktiboth: Brahma Rakshas 12. Nagarjun : Badal Ko Ghirte Dekha Hai, Akal Ke Bad, Harijan Gatha.
1. Bharatendu : Bharat Durdasha
2. Mohan Rakesh : Ashad Ka Ek Din
3. Ramchandra Shukla : Chintamani (Part I) (Kavita Kya Hai] Shraddha Aur Bhakti)
4. Dr. Satyendra : Nibandh Nilaya-Bal Krishna Bhatt, Premchand, Gulab Rai, Hajari Prasad Dwivedi, Ram Vilas Sharma, Agyeya, Kuber Nath Rai.
5. Premchand : Godan, Premchand ki S a r v a s h r e s h t h a Kahaniyan, Ed. Amrit Rai/ Manjusha - Prem Chand ki Sarvashreshtha Kahaniyan, Ed. Amrit Rai.
6. Prasad : Skandgupta
7. Yashpal : Divya
8. Phaniswar Nath Renu : Maila Anchal
9. Mannu Bhandari : Mahabhoj
10. Rajendra Yadav : Ek Dunia Samanantar (All Stories)
- Optional subjects for Civil Services(Main) Examination
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Geography
- मेटा विश्वविद्यालय (Meta University)
- UPSC 2012 Info: Civil Services 2012 Notification:CSP Examination
- Syllabus for UPSC CSAT 2012 examination
- What is Monorail?
- Highlight of Civil Services Exam, 2011 Results|सिविल सेवा परीक्षा 2011 के परिणाम के मुख्य बिन्दु
- MoU Signed for setting up a new Corporation ‘Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited’ for Modernizing Stations
- BioDiversity and Climate Change
- Civil Services 2013
- Civil Services Exam
- CSAT 2013
- Economics and Development
- Economics n Development
- Food Security
- General Studies
- Highlights of Civil Services Exam
- Indian Polity and Governance
- International Relations
- World Population Predictions
- Pattern: Civil Services Examination (सिविल सर्विसे...
- Syllabus:Civil Services(Mains) Examination
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) General Studies
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Literature: Sanskrit
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Literature:Pali (Coaching Avai...
- Syllabus; CS(Mains) Literature: Hindi
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Sociology
- Syllabus:CS(Mains) Public Administration
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Political Science and Internat...
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Anthropology
- Syllabus: CS(Mains) Geography
- Optional subjects for Civil Services(Main) Examina...
- Second WMO International Conference on Indian Ocea...
- National Geoscience Awards 2010
- Sahitya Akademi Awards 2011
- National Awards on E-Governance 2011-12
- UPSC 2012 Info: Civil Services 2012 Notification:C...
- National Lake Conservation Plan (NLCP)
- UPSC 2012 Info: Combined Defence Services Exam (I)...
- UPSC may revoke compulsion of English Language Por...
- Draft National Water Policy (2012) Released for Co...
- Game Changers for MSME Sector in the 12th Five Yea...
- National Infant Mortality Rate Reduces Further – T...
- Constitution of National Council for Senior Citize...
- MoU Signed for setting up a new Corporation ‘Railw...
- ▼ February (25)
©simplecsat.com. All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.
- General Studies (9)
- Syllabus (9)
- Civil Services Exam (5)
- Governance (5)
- Indian Polity and Governance (5)
- Economics and Development (3)
- BioDiversity and Climate Change (2)
- IAS (2)
- International Relations (2)
- Attempts (1)
- CSAT (1)
- CSAT 2013 (1)
- Civil Services 2013 (1)
- Economics n Development (1)
- Education (1)
- Food Security (1)
- Highlights of Civil Services Exam (1)
- Technology (1)
- UPSC (1)
- World Population Predictions (1)